All researchers are requested to read the article writing and editing guide to prepare the articles.
The language of the journal is English and only English articles can be accepted and published. The file of English articles can be accepted in two formats, Word or Latex, and the file of these formats can be downloaded through the following links.
The general structure of articles and fonts and sizes and margins are specified in the above templates. Regarding the content of the articles, please consider the following tips:
- The title of the article should be concise and informative
- Abstract should be concise and factual. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions.
- Keywords should be between 3 and 6 words.
- The sections and sub-sections of the main body of the article are numbered.
- The first chapter is the introduction.
- References should be given in the order referred to in the text. Examples of how to refer has been provided in the above templates.
- The Acknowledgement section should be included before the references and the appendices and the dictionary should be inserted after the references.
- Complete biographies of the authors should be written in English with photos